For Blues next home fixture against Brighton & Hove Albion on January 19th the EZE Group Foundation will be teaming up with a Birmingham based charity Edward’s Trust to arrange a match day collection.
Edward’s Trust was established in 1989 by Peter and Hilary Dent after the death of their son, Edward, aged just 7 from cancer. During the past 23 years the charity has helped thousands of children and families from Birmingham and the West Midlands during serious illness and bereavement. Edward’s Trust provides:
• Support for anyone affected by the death of a child aged under 18 years.
• Support for any parent affected by the death of their own child – no matter what the age of their child or the cause of death.
• Support for children aged 4 to 18 years, bereaved of a primary carer, either at Edward’s Trust or through outreach work in schools.
• Training and consultation for professionals working with bereaved families.
• Complementary therapies and respite bereavement care for parents and carers.
Stephanie Bradbury, Fundraising and Development Manager at Edward’s Trust, said:
“We are enormously grateful to the EZE Group Foundation, BCFC and all the fans for supporting our collection. We hope to raise much needed funds to allow us to continue our life changing work. The Trust needs to raise at least £1,000 each and every day of the year to maintain the services currently available. We do not receive any government funding so please give as much you can afford.
For further information contact Stephanie Bradbury on 0121 456 4838 or email email@example.com or have a look at their websitewww.edwardstrust.org.uk.
You can make a difference by texting Kite19 £5 to 70070.